Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Atmos is our new premium offering for cross-country performance. The Atmos carbon flat bar is an updated, more modern cross-country bar with a 760mm width and a 9° backsweep. The bar can be trimmed by up to 40mm per side allowing you to customize the bar to your preferred width. This is the lightest bar in the Atmos range. - Wide to start and trimmable by 40mm each side - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness - 190g at full width SPECIFICATIONS - Type: Flat - Application: XC - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 760mm - Backsweep (degrees): 9
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - 200g - Width: 760mm/780mm - Rise: 0mm/7mm - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
- Alternative flat bar design - Ergonomic 15º backsweep for improved handling, power output, and comfort - Wide 110mm clamp area for mounting accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Material: AL6061
A fly-weight, modern flat bar for XC and trail riding, available with a +/- 5mm rise. The M5 bar is ENVE's lightest XC and trail bar. Designed with an offset grip position and a 31.8mm clamping surface, the bar can be mounted with a positive or negative rise of 5mm. This versatile bar combines a familiar 9-deg sweep with the greater width and strength that’s demanded by today’s more aggressive XC riders.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
Page 1 of 1