- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of, “see me now,” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 200 lumens output - Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 112-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter - Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
The All New NiteRider Lumina Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina headlight into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in Boost Mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to Boost Mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night. Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; The Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its high-strength Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminum heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion. - All New Collimator Lens, distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern - Side lighting for increased visibility day or night - Long lasting 20 hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode - 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately) - Fast 3 hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter - Low battery indicator - Extend your ride time, 6 hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode - Boost Mode indicator, power button will light up red and blue - Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens! - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY - The Lumina Dual 1800 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - Dual LED Head Light - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - AC Power Charging Adapter
NiteRider Lumina Max lights light up the night and are daylight visible with Cree LEDs and Max Boost mode. They're high-powered and feature a rugged design made with Dupont fiberglass-reinforced plastic body with integrated aluminum heatsinks. Max series lights feature NiteLink wireless connectivity with the Omega 300 taillight. - NiteLink Wireless Technology allows the rider to pair and simultaneously power on/off the headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly. (Taillight sold separately) - Multiple light modes including varying Steady and Safety Flashes - Handlebar mounting (Up to 35mm) with Quick Release Tab for easy light removal - CREE LEDs—the highest-performing LEDs on the market - Compatible with NiteLink Wireless Remote Switch (Sold separately) - Lumens: 1500 - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB
Looking for our best selling Lumina series in a smaller and lighter package? Look no further than our Micro 900. NiteRider makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Its light weight at 130 grams makes it quite suitable as a helmet mountable option as well as bar compatible—standard and oversized 35mm diameters. - 900 lumen output - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - High output light using a CREE LED at 6000k - Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount - Secure on and off-road handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light. USB RECHARGEABLE The Lumina Micro 900 is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 2:30 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA and 4:30 hours when below 500 mA. MOUNTING OPTIONS Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Or use handheld in Walk Mode for an amazing 60:00 hours run time. WHAT'S INCLUDED? - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
$44.99 - $54.99
Compact, durable cycling light with a machined aluminum body. It features built in cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. Its single LED design provides up to an impressive 500 lumens of output and eight output modes—including a Daytime Flash mode. Runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handlebar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 500 - Weight: 84g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
Page 1 of 6 Next page