- The Wolf Tooth Morse Cage is a lightweight and low profile way to reposition bottle cages. - Named for its dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern, the Morse Cage base plate offers four positions across 32mm of vertical adjustment, fully capturing one mounting bolt in every position to prevent movement. - Can be bent back into shape if damaged, and is available in both titanium and stainless steel
$22.00 - $26.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible. - 100% Polycarbonate - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched logo - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
$4.19 - $9.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Specialized's Cascade Cage II features composite technology at an affordable price. It's extra tough for off-road riding and offers superior bottle retention. The Cascade Cage II won't corrode and won't scratch your bottles, either.
Specialized's Reserve Rack is the aero way to carry water and inflation tools on your bike. The Reserve Rack fastens to your saddle rails and allows you to mount a water bottle cage, mini pump, and two CO2 canister where they'll stay tucked out of the wind.
The Rib Cage II is not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but it's also been designed to be fast in the wind. Of course, it also performs its primary task of holding tight to bottles dutifully, so you won't be losing bottles when the road gets rough. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides a secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts SWAT Cage Mount Road or MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB SWAT Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 33g
The Roll Cage is a durable, stamped aluminum water bottle cage that's compatible with SWAT accessories for tool and storage integration. It also features a unique left-, right-, and center-mounting design that allows you to easily manage bottles when space on the frame is limited. - SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration. - Three mounting positions allow easy in-and-out bottle accessibility from the left, right, or center position. - Cage can be rotated to alternate positions after installation. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 50g
The new S-Works Carbon Rib Cage III keeps the 100% FACT carbon fiber construction of yesteryear, but it ups bottle retention for super rough roads. The split design also provides pre-load to hold bottles securely, while making bottle entry as easy as possible. - FACT carbon construction creates a splendid fusion of strength, optimal bottle retention, and light overall weight. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Weight: 24g
The Zee Cage II has incredible holding power, and it's compatible with SWAT solutions for tool and storage integration. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right-hand side. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Side-loading design allows for secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility for frames with a compact bottle mounting area. - Left-hand loading on the down tube—right-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts SWAT Cage Mount MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB SWAT Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 43g
The Zee Cage II has incredible holding power, and it's compatible with SWAT solutions for tool and storage integration. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right-hand side. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Side-loading design allows for secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility for frames with a compact bottle mounting area. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts SWAT Cage Mount MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB SWAT Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 43g
$16.00 - $17.00
When speed matters, our Breakaway Insulated Bolt bottle delivers a burst of cool hydration quickly. Just grab, squeeze, and drink up without splatter. Engineered to keep liquids cool to the last drop. As cycling enthusiasts, we know a thing or two about power sprints, brutal hills, and relishing the downhill ride. We also know there's nothing better than taking a big swig of cold water, hours after it's poured. So, we built the Breakaway® Insulated bottle for road warriors like us—those who sweat hard, hydrate harder, and demand replenishment. Your liquids will stay cool twice as long, thanks to the Tri-Layer™ insulation and radiant heat reflective technology. Plus, we've re-engineered it to lighten your ride while still delivering simple hydration. The compact and durable design fits most bike cages and includes a high-flow, self-sealing Surge Cap™ for spill-proof transport.
$11.00 - $13.00
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz - Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
$12.00 - $14.00
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz - Capacity: 0.71 L / 24 fl oz
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
Replacing old bite valve sheaths helps maintain a sanitary hydration system. Osprey’s Bite Valve Sheaths provide a soft surface for your chompers to sink into when you’re hydrating on the fly. Also perfect for those who can’t help but chew through the bite valve like their old #2 pencils in high school.
Let's face it, not every ride happens the way we want it to. Your bike can break, the weather can change, and the trail may not be as well-marked as you'd like it to be. The Raptor 10 is specifically designed with these challenges in mind. A premium pack that carries it all without weighing you down, the Raptor features winged shoulder straps that contour to the shape you're in when you reach for your handlebars—delivering superior stability even when the trail turns super techy. AirScape suspension evenly distributes your load while permitting dynamic range of motion, and a mesh-covered foam backpanel leaves you well ventilated. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slides into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll for your mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more. TOOL ROLL - Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride. RESERVOIR INCLUDED - Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve. LIDLOCK - Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery. RIDE STABILITY - Our new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body. FEATURES - Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness - Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak - Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading - Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water - Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket - Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets - LidLock bike helmet attachment - Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear - Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety - Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized - Bike tool organization in main compartment AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION - Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL - Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body BIOSTRETCH HARNESS - Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability - Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation HIPBELT - Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
- Lightweight and durable carbon composite construction - Standard loading configuration - Cage design provides secure bottle retention with easy in/out accessibility - Raw carbon composite finish with multiple color detail options - Includes hardware - 28g - Mount: Braze-on
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. - 27 grams
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free. - NEW! Stealth black bottle color. Match your black Torpedo Bottle or kit-match your bike! - Carbon cage securely grips bottle - Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance - 50% Less Drag than round bottles - Special XLAB Hi-Grip Deep Pocket carbon cage
Replacement Spare Bottle for Aero TT System - BPA free - High grip sides - Aero-weenies rejoice with 50% less drag than round bottles - Ideal 20oz (590ml) capacity for a gel/water mix - Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance - 20 oz (590mL)
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
- High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool - Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching - Capacity: 20oz (600ml)
Low-cost nylon composite mount with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more grip force than original model! - Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration - Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides - Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike - Carry repair kit with XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers - Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility - Low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle - Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level Worry-free bottle security - High-gripping XENON cages tout approx 8lbs (3.6 kg) cage grip force – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention - Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration Easy storage upgrades readily available - Add an XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage! - Multi-Strike Repair Holder easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB Air Strike CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta 200 mounts on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Our most popular single rear carrier includes Xlab's Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle. It mounts to most standard metal-rail saddles (for carbon rails, purchase the optional Delta Adapter). For a complete system, purchase the optional X-Strike Inflation Kit and store up to 4 CO2 cartridges.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Page 1 of 11 Next page