Plan Your Next Cycling Adventure
As of April 1st 2021 we are NOT RENTING BIKES FOR 2021!
Sorry, but because of the huge global bike shortage we do not have a rental fleet for 2021 yet. We have bikes on order, but do not know when we will receive them. Keep checking back here for any updates.
The information below is just being kept up so we don’t screw up redoing this page when the bikes are available. We’re good at fixing bikes - not working on websites.
We (normally) rent Cannondale Trail 5 mountain bikes in sizes from x-small to x-large - just not this year. These rental bikes are ideal for riding Minnewaska State Park, Mohonk Preserve, Wallkill Valley Rail Trail, River to Ridge Trail, and even the Walkway Over The Hudson.
- $40 for the whole day (while the bike shop is open), typically
- $27 for the afternoon (rented after 2pm), 2021 afternoons to be clear
- $100 to rent Specialized Turbo Levo Comp e-bikes. Sorry but we sold these and expect to have more next year
- $75 to rent Specialized Turbo Como e-bikes. Yeah, these are gone too.
- Reservations are normally recommended for weekends, and could only be taken for a FULL DAY RESERVATIONS back when we were taking reservations but we’re not taking reservations this year so don’t bother trying to make a reservation. We’ve taken it one step further by canceling the bike rental program.
- Reservations WILL NOT be taken on the same day of intended use or ever, given the virus and what not. Yeah.
- Credit or debit card is required for deposit. This part we’re still doing in 2020! Actually that last part isn’t correct.
- We also rent trailers and trail-a-bikes for children on a normal year. Let’s hope 2021 qualifies as normal!
- Please call (845) 255-3859 for more information.
Did You Fall in Love?
If you rent a bike and decide that you can’t live without it, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Take home a new bicycle within 30 days of your bike rental and we’ll credit you up to one week’s worth of rental fees!